We will begin to meet in person again on Thursday, August 12, 2021. As in the past, we will gather at St. John’s church ( 1 North Market Street, Johnstown) at 5:00 pm and the hour-long meeting will begin promptly at 5:30. If you are not vaccinated, please be kind and wear a mask.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- August 12, 2021 —– Deadline for Nominations – August 9th
- November 11, 2021 —– Deadline for Nominations – November 8th
- February 10, 2022 —– Deadline for Nominations – February 7th
- May 12, 2022 —– Deadline for Nominations – May 9th
Generally, our meeting process is as follows:
5:00 to 5:30 pm – Check-in and mingling
5:30 pm – Meeting begins
- Opening remarks by 100WWC member.
- The charity that received the funds from the previous meeting will be asked to tell the group how their donations were/will be used within the organization.
- Three (3) nominated charities will be selected at random from the basket.
- The members who nominated those three (3) charities will each have five (5) minutes to present their charity to the group (no PowerPoint or collateral materials, please). A brief Q&A will follow each presenter.
- Members will submit their anonymous ballot and the votes are tabulated.
- The charity with the most votes is announced.
- Checks are written by each member to the selected charity. Remember to bring a check!
- A simple concept. A big impact.
6:30 pm – Meeting is adjourned.